For any property acquisition, disposal or development, information is everything. Knowing what you have, what condition it is in, and being able to plan costs and timescales is key to success.
Evolution of a business often requires development of premises and working procedures and an accurate assessment of the potential of current or proposed locations is essential.
As RICS Chartered Surveyors, we undertake or coordinate a range of property survey activities.
These typically include:
- Topographical, detail and levels survey
- Building survey
- Pre-acquisition condition reports
- Insurance Reinstatement Valuations and Claims
- Fire Risk Assessments and Fire Strategy Plans
- Energy Audits
- Ecological or Contamination surveys
- Geotechnical investigations