Professional & Building Surveying Advice
Apart from Project Management and Property Survey, we are often required to provide additional broader property advice and services, both through our regular client relationships and via stand-alone enquiries.
These might include dilapidation negotiations, professional advice on lease and contractual content, assignments, disputes and representations of clients’ interests when dealing with statutory authorities, solicitors, contractors and so on.
The combined experience of our own team, plus our relationships with our associate professional network mean that we are always able to provide the solution, or at the very least direct our clients to the right place for the answers.
We can provide advice and assistance on a range of matters, including:
- Building defect analysis, including works to Listed Buildings
- Schedule of Dilapidations
- Planned Maintenance Programs
- Independent tender analysis
- Party Wall matters
- Acting for clients in fire damage and other buildings insurance claims
- Asbestos management advice
- Access audits (DDA)
- Energy audits and performance certificates
- Renewable energy projects