Meet the team
Duncan Pierce – BSc (Hons), DipM, MInstEng
Duncan Pierce is a project manager and construction specialist with over 18 years’ experience including service in HM Forces with the Royal Engineers.
He undertakes a wide range of projects from chilled food chain distribution depots, development appraisals, residential new-build and conversion work and providing technical advice to clients, including that relating to sustainable energy technologies.
Key activities include:
- Project management and project monitoring
- Facilities management
- Construction technology
- Design Management and facilitating the design process
- Contracts management
- CDMC and Health and Safety
- Renewable energy technologies
- Agricultural, Commercial and Residential development appraisal
Neil Farrance – MRICS, BSc Building Management
Over 25 years’ experience managing projects from small domestic works to large industrial and commercial developments. Neil has worked for small builders, been a self-employed contractor, Regional After Sales Manager for Redrow Homes and Technical Area Manager for Colas building products division. Neil’s key strengths are:
- An in-depth hands-on knowledge of site works, supervision and contracts management.
- Management of the construction process from design to handover ensuring the client receives the project they required on time and on budget.
- Ensuring projects are run in a safe and efficient manner and acting as liaison between the Client and Main contractor and their Sub-contractors.
- Pre-empting potential practical and cost situations to ensure projects are delivered on time.
Angus’ key roles for the company include: